Monday 16 February 2015

Character Profiles

As we have been working on writing character profiles and descriptions the last week and a half, I'm trying to find different/fun ways to write about characters. 

My class love top trumps and every Friday for toy day there's always a few bring packets of them in. 

This inspired me to create top trump character cards. 

My class really enjoyed this lesson and they love looking at their cards displayed. 


I am working my way through Roald Dahl's books with my 1st class this year. 

I have just finished reading The Twits, I asked my class to pick their favourite main character and write as many adjectives as they could think of to describe their character.


My Character Display Board- resources from communicationforall and teaching ideas.

I gave this task as a home work  activity. They had to 'paint' a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment